[dm-devel] dm-multipath failover

christophe varoqui christophe.varoqui at free.fr
Thu Nov 25 00:08:37 UTC 2004

The daemon should log in daemon.log
You can push the debug level to the max and post the trace.

In the mean time, you can also make sure you didn't apply the patchset
from Mike Christie which used to be appended a the tail of the -udm
patchset. These patches broke the event model used by the daemon.

regards,
cvaroqui

christophe varoqui <christophe.varoqui at free.fr>