[dm-devel] [multipath] SCSI device capacity mess

Patrick Mansfield patmans at us.ibm.com
Sat Oct 30 01:01:31 UTC 2004

On Fri, Oct 29, 2004 at 05:41:31PM -0700, Patrick Mansfield wrote:

> What is the result of the TUR? I did not see any information about it in other posts in this thread.

Also, if the device is already showing up you can just send a TUR via sg,
you don't have to hack sd.c.

I think the sg_turs command in sg_utils might tell us enough information
on error, though I don't have any non-ready or borken devices readily
available.

elm3a211:~ # sg_turs  /dev/sdb
Completed 1 Test Unit Ready commands with 0 errors

-- Patrick Mansfield