[dm-devel] release 0.4.4 ?

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Apr 20 14:04:08 UTC 2005

On 2005-04-20T15:31:17, Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb at suse.de> wrote:

> > A lot of fixes flowed in since that proposal.
> > Now I propose pre16 as a 0.4.4 candidate.
> >
> > Objections still welcome.
> -pre16 /sbin/multipath doesn't create _any_ mapping for me.

The change to hwtable.c / config.c no longer can deal with store_hwe()
not filling in _all_ details.

It does not differentiate between a parameter being NULL because memory
couldn't be allocated and a parameter NULL (use default) being passed
in.

Replacing the NULL entries with "/bin/false" is a temporary
workaround...

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--