[dm-devel] dev kernels(bio change), evms_activate still produces oops

syrius.ml at no-log.org syrius.ml at no-log.org
Mon Feb 7 22:37:20 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure if I should post this to evms-devel or to dm-devel.
I choose both, evms because latest udm1 patch set indicates evms need
some modification and dm because i'm not sure it's normal behavior if
userspace produces oops.

Here we go:
debian/unstable
kernel 2.6.11-rc3-bk4
dm 2.6.11-rc3-udm1 (yep patch #1 & #2 are already in bk4 (at least))
evms bd-claims, dm-bbr, dm-multipath kernel patches.
evms 2.5.1 with all engine patches.
dmsetup 1.00.20