[dm-devel] 2.6.10-udm1

Alasdair G Kergon agk at redhat.com
Wed Jan 12 21:13:23 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 10:06:41PM +0100, christophe varoqui wrote:
> Do still target 2.6.11 for inclusion ?

I've not been getting as much feedback as I'd hoped for, so I'm not
sure how much of the design is stable enough to submit yet.

For example, one outstanding question is:

  If there is a local path and a remote iscsi path to the
  same device, would those paths need different hw_handlers?

In other words, does the hw_handler concept need splitting up?

Alasdair
agk at redhat.com