[dm-devel] mptools output

Philipp Niemann niemann at dimdi.de
Wed Jul 27 06:35:30 UTC 2005

Hello!

On Tue, 26.07.2005-16:29:24 +0200, Christophe Varoqui wrote:
> I'd like to receive comments on this proposed tools output :

Maybe add an option to the tool to decide? Because I feel more confident
with the old layout. Makes it easier to get the meaning. Especially if
one is new to the subject. But it is a bit noisy the old way.

Greetings,
Philipp
--
Philipp Niemann                                       DIMDI
Abteilung D / AG D4