[dm-devel] StorageWorks failover model (was: tools target for SLES9 SP2 and RHEL4 U2)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Jun 12 12:21:38 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 09:34:53PM +0200, christophe varoqui wrote:
> On jeu, 2005-06-09 at 20:15 +0100, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> > On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 08:16:42PM +0200, christophe varoqui wrote:
> > > Should we stabilize a 0.4.5 out of the git head
> be aware I broke the StorageWorks failover model to satisfy the
> expressed need to proactively fail paths in the DM when the checkers see
> them going down.

What does that mean for StorageWorks users? I'm currently setting up a
StorageWorks EVA3000 from scratch based on FC4 final. Will I stumble
into any pitfalls, or would that only affect gits users?

Thanks!

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net