[dm-devel] StorageWorks multipath support

christophe varoqui christophe.varoqui at free.fr
Mon Jun 20 22:16:26 UTC 2005

On sam, 2005-06-18 at 19:35 +0200, christophe varoqui wrote:
> On mer, 2005-06-15 at 15:20 +0100, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 04:07:40PM +0200, christophe varoqui wrote:
> > > Can you elaborate on what you have in mind ?
> >
> > Listen on a socket in the filesystem?  [cf. what screen does]
> > And have a separate helper program that sends messages down it
> > similar to the uevent messages.
> >
> Would the following do what you want ?

No response ? LinuxTag vielleicht ?
Well, it must mean yes then :)

I commited the thing, plus readline support and a few fixes for bugs
uncovered by this nice new feature.

The parser, and the synthax, are still ugly as hell. If someone cares,
he should point me to a nice one.

I'm also open to "lp" and "lm" output format/content suggestions.

Regards,
--
christophe varoqui <christophe.varoqui at free.fr>