[dm-devel] Re: Snapshot hang problem

Damir Dezeljin programing at mbss.org
Sat Jun 25 18:32:34 UTC 2005

Hi all.

> There are known problems with snapshots - esp. of root filesystem (don't)
> or under load - see list archives/Red Hat bugzilla.
>
> Believe problem analysed & solution known, but involves a lot of
> code changes that aren't complete yet.
Do anyone know if there is any work already done on the bug fix? What
about scheduling (is there any deadline or milestone for the fix)?

Is there any work-in-progress patch I can use as a starting point for
furter investigation / development?

I would appreciate any sugestion / comment / hint / ... too ;)

Thanks and best regards,
Dezo