[dm-devel] Clariion CX600 automatic failback support

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Thu Nov 10 19:24:55 UTC 2005

Hi,

> Want to write a regression test ?

Doubt that's really neccessary - at least not for us (which means I'll have to
work on the other waiting projects first before doing anything else here).
Due to the lack of the company where we've bought the machine (unfortunately
not directly from EMC) in supporting us with their own
closed-source-multipath-modules for an actual kernel.org kernel it took me
more time than planned to get the CX running stable again. Many thanks again
to Christophe, Edward and Kevin for the support & patches!

Within the next week I'll update your wiki with a completion of the
DebianInstall page, which will include a link to an updated multipath-tools
package (latest git) for Debian Sarge.

A few minutes ago I've added the CX to
http://christophe.varoqui.free.fr/wiki/wakka.php?wiki=TestedEnvironments - I
hope it'll be useful. Please let me know if I've forgotten anything.

Thanks again,

Bernd