[dm-devel] Dmsetup snapshot create/remove procedure and latest status with 2.6.x kernel series

Lee Rocky rocky366 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 16:03:30 UTC 2005

I got this problem too,

it look like file system has not be unloked after copied data. (but
single snapshot seems has no this problem)
so new process will get into deep-sleep status and waiting the file
system be unlocked,

can anyone tell me.
what we can do to help speed up this fix?
Can I get any device mapper design documet here?

Have a nice day
rocky