[dm-devel] Including Device Mapper packages on non-RedHat CD?

Ryan Smith Ryan_Smith at us.xyratex.com
Mon Apr 10 18:27:46 UTC 2006

We would like to support DeviceMapper for our customers but want to make
sure they have the latest bug fixes.  Some of our customers would be
using DeviceMapper within a secure environment where there is no direct
access to the internet.  To accomdate this we want to include the latest
RPMs from RedHat in relation to DeviceMapper.

Examples may include:
device-mapper-multipath-0.4.5-12.0.RHEL4.i386.rpm
device-mapper-1.02.02-3.0.RHEL4.i386.rpm

Would RedHat be okay with us including the DeviceMapper/Multipath RPMs
on our CD?

Thanks!