[dm-devel] geometry of dm devices......

Peter Koutoupis Peter_Koutoupis at us.xyratex.com
Tue Aug 8 20:32:49 UTC 2006

I thank you for your response.  I actually thought of this as a work
around for the dm multipath device and pretty much as a last resort.
But my concern was raised with a multipath device and I was hoping to
get a answer for any dm device but I guess it is not possible.  Once
again thank you for your response.

Peter