[dm-devel] geometry of dm devices......

Peter Koutoupis Peter_Koutoupis at us.xyratex.com
Thu Aug 10 11:38:17 UTC 2006

Thanks Darrick,

I actually saw that in the source to build 1.02.08 but unfortunately it
would be of no help in my situation.  You see I work in a storage/array
test environment and as for dm, we must specifically work with the
builds packaged with the releases of Redhat, Suse, etc.  I saw that
SLES10 had a build of 1.02.xx but I can also see that it was prior to
this new implementation.  We are unable to modify (unless required in a
customer support scenario) what is packaged with these releases.  Thanks
again.

Regards,

Peter