[dm-devel] Hard drives shutting themselves off in RAID mode

Rune Saetre rune.saetre at netcom-gsm.no
Sun Jun 18 15:33:06 UTC 2006

Hi

In PC's ground is usually connected to the box itself. To be sure ground
in the PSU's can just be connected.

I have never experienced problems with ground loops in PCs. In PC's you
have all kinds of ground loops, as the same ground is usually connected to
signal leads, power supply leads and the chassis. As long as the cables
are kept short this shouldn't cause problems.

Rune

---
Rune Sætre <rune.saetre at netcom-gsm.no>
NetCom as