[dm-devel] device-mapper-multipath

URZ- AG arsene.gschwind at unibas.ch
Wed Jun 28 08:52:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

Many thanks for the informations, I knew already that Christophe
committed this patch (great Job) since a while ago. But I would like to
know if somebody knows when Redhat is going to update his
device-mapper-multiptah rpm package so it will include this patch?
The latest RHL4.3 still contains version 0.4.5 of
device-mapper-multipath. If I do install a self compiled multipath-tools
(git) including the latest patches/updates it may break the update
process from Redhat.

regards,
Arsène