[dm-devel] multipath and san fabric

Edward Goggin egoggin at emc.com
Mon Nov 13 19:39:08 UTC 2006

You may want to also cross connect across the 2 target
controllers (A,B) in case 2.  Doing so provides more
redundancy for asymmetric arrays and better resource
utilization in case of a failure of either an HBA or
target controller which would otherwise prevent
utilization of the other HBA or target controller
for that LU when load sharing I/O across multiple
paths.

So the I_T nexus's for the 4 paths are:

	HBA1_TargetPort1
	HBA1_TargetPort3