[dm-devel] Multipath and SAN Fabric failover

Bernd Zeimetz bernd at bzed.de
Thu Sep 7 18:09:38 UTC 2006

Heya,

I think you should just try an empty multipath.conf, only put the
blacklist in. The EMC CX needs pp_emc as prio callout for example. The
defaults within multipath should just work.
Also make sure your failovermode and arraycommpath are both set to 1. A
few hints are mentioned on
http://christophe.varoqui.free.fr/wiki/wakka.php?wiki=TestedEnvironments
Please fill in if you find something that's missing there.

Best regards,

Bernd Zeimetz