[dm-devel] Problem when creating snashots

Milan Broz mbroz at redhat.com
Wed Sep 27 12:35:26 UTC 2006

The MoonSeeker napsal(a):
> Where can I find this patch? I'd like to test it..

Patches are in development quilt queue
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/agk/patches/2.6/editing/

related *testing* patches
dm-io-*.patch
dm-kcopyd-newio.patch
dm-exception-store-newio.patch

but depends probably on some patches in series file.

Note: there is no patch for new dm-io change in dm-raid1 & dm-log,
do *not* use these patches now if you are using mirror (raid1)
target !
(Remaining patches - including raid1 - are waiting in Alasdair's mail...)

Milan
mbroz at redhat.com