[dm-devel] [RFC] Naming of dm-multipath hardware handler modules

Mike Christie michaelc at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Aug 1 16:42:03 UTC 2007

Mike Christie wrote:
> And dm-emc.c should probably be changed,

Oops scratch that. I am not sure. I think we talked about that and I was
not sure if there was going to be some userspcae bits like initrd tools
that might be looking for dm-emc instead of dm-mpath-emc. And well, I
was not sure if having dm-rdac be named dm-mpath-rdac might break tools
too, but I guess Alasdair was convinced it would be ok or he would not
have asked for the change.