[dm-devel] Multipath-tools errors

S. J. van Harmelen svanharmelen at xillan.nl
Fri Aug 10 14:50:47 UTC 2007

Oke, got a bit further...

I now understand how to use the disks. Only thing thats not going oke is
that I get these errors constantly (while formatting):

end_request: I/O error, dev sdf, sector 30408704
end_request: I/O error, dev sdf, sector 30670848
end_request: I/O error, dev sdf, sector 30932992
end_request: I/O error, dev sdf, sector 31195136
end_request: I/O error, dev sdf, sector 31457280

or (while editting a file):

end_request: I/O error, dev sdc, sector 966656
device-mapper: multipath: Failing path 8:32.
end_request: I/O error, dev sdc, sector 966720
device-mapper: multipath: Failing path 8:32.
end_request: I/O error, dev sdc, sector 96665

And the device seems very slow...

And also stil having this error: "error calling out mpath_prio_rdac"

Any tips, pointers?

Sander