[dm-devel] DS4000 with multipath-tools 0.4.5

TGrozev at mohegansun.com TGrozev at mohegansun.com
Thu Jan 11 14:28:07 UTC 2007

Hi, all!

I've been trying to get dm-multipath working with an IBM DS4800
(previously IBM FAStT) for some time now, and I'm still having some
issues. The main problem is the lack of a suitable prioritizer. I've read
that the recommended prioritizer for DS4000 is pp_tpc, which, however,
appears in 0.4.7. I'm kinda stuck with 0.4.5, though, since I'm using
RHEL4 (2.6.9) with RedHat Cluster.
Is there a way to use pp_tpc with 0.4.5? I'd really like to use
dm-multipath instead of the IBM RDAC multipath.

Thanks much,
Tenyo
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.