[dm-devel] setup Pathpriority manually

Markus dieoma at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:25:03 UTC 2007

Hannes,

thanks for putting some light on that - i would highly appriciate if
you could give me a small sample script so that i could adopt? Also i
think it would be good to supply those samples along with
multipath-tool package for reference...
Your question regarding the array: I´am talking about an FalconStor
IPStor Virtualisation engine (like IBM SVC or Datacore) which sits
between the Client and it´s Storage.

Thanks in advance
Markus