[dm-devel] Use LVM on /dev/mapper/diskname and iSCSI

S. J. van Harmelen svh at dds.nl
Mon Nov 19 16:57:10 UTC 2007

P.S. pvs only scanned the real disks and not the /dev/mapper/diskname
disks. So some of the scan's where rejected because the path to that
path was the redudant path.

But I assume that the /dev/mapper/diskname will have the exact same lvm
info written on it, ass it is in fact the real disk (/dev/sdi for
example)?

Sander