[dm-devel] Scott Rozek is out of the office.

Scott.Rozek at mmc.com Scott.Rozek at mmc.com
Wed Oct 10 20:05:53 UTC 2007

I will be out of the office starting  10/09/2007 and will not return until
10/11/2007.

I will respond to your message when I return.  Please contact the support
desk if this is urgent.
This e-mail transmission and any attachments that accompany it may
contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
exempt from disclosure under applicable law and is intended solely for
the use of the individual(s) to whom it was intended to be addressed.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake, or you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use or retention of this communication or its
substance is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please immediately reply to the author via e-mail that you
received this message by mistake and also permanently delete the
original and all copies of this e-mail and any attachments from your
computer. Thank you.