[dm-devel] Custom priority callout

Jim Lester Jim.Lester at compellent.com
Wed Aug 13 16:51:01 UTC 2008

By "faster" I just meant conceptually, fibre->iSCSI HBA->iSCSI software.
I didn't have any intention of actually polling the link somehow.

And I will absolutely post it back to the list once we get it written, I
already posted the hardware table definition, so that should be working
its way in here.

---
Jim Lester