[dm-devel] Multipath and getuid_callout issues with HP XP1024disk array

malahal at us.ibm.com malahal at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 30 18:50:25 UTC 2008

You have two default sections in your multipath.conf file, but that is not
the problem though. The scsi_id output from each path looks different,
that is why multipath treats them as different LUNs.

Make sure you configure your storage properly or change the default
getuid string that works for your storage.

Thanks, Malahal.