[dm-devel] iobandctl minor update

KAIZUKA Hiroyuki kaizuka at valinux.co.jp
Thu Jul 17 06:12:01 UTC 2008

Hi all,

This is a minor update release of iobandctl.

For now I believe this is a complete version of iobandctl.
The only improvement in this release is cleaned-up source code.

You can find the source code and documentations of iobandctl from:
http://people.valinux.co.jp/~kaizuka/dm-ioband/iobandctl/

iobandctl is an administration tool to realize disk I/O bandwidth
control. It needs dm-ioband, which is an I/O bandwidth controller
implemented as a device-mapper driver. You can find dm-ioband at:
http://people.valinux.co.jp/~ryov/bwctl/

Changes from previous version:
* Source code cleanup.
* Improved execution speed, in the case of using configuration file
  especially.

Thanks,
KAIZUKA Hiroyuki