[dm-devel] Losing paths

Menno Koehler menno.koehler at klm.com
Wed Jul 23 22:32:12 UTC 2008

Greetings, and thanks again for your response,

I just found a small but importent mistake in the multipath.conf file.
There was no space between devices and the accolade so "devices{" it
must be "devices {" so I just changed that and checked as you already
suppost with multipath -ll -v5 and see now that the path_checker is
changed from tur to readsector0.
I will reproduce the tests tomorrow and will let you know or readsector0
will solve this issue.

Kind regards,
Menno Koehler