[dm-devel] Sun StorageTek 2530 and dm?

Jakov Sosic jakov.sosic at srce.hr
Tue Aug 25 00:06:19 UTC 2009

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 01:13:40 +0200
Jakov Sosic <jakov.sosic at srce.hr> wrote:

> You were saying that you could provide some debugging code if I'm
> interested? Well it seems that I don't have a choice... So please do
> so :)

Also, I've found that Sun provides RDAC driver for 2.6 kernels... I
brings whole framework, with config files and additional commands...

I don't like the idea, but because neither the AVT neither the RDAC on
dm-multipath are working correctly, I'll try the Sun RDAC solution
tommorow and post the results.

Here is the explanation (and link to source is within the document):
http://dlc.sun.com/pdf/820-4738-12/820-4738-12.pdf

--
|    Jakov Sosic    |    ICQ: 28410271    |   PGP: 0x965CAE2D   |