[dm-devel] Shared snapshots

张宇 chaimvy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:50:53 UTC 2009

does the origin device or cow  device can be resized dynamically?
once created the multisnapshot device 'ms':
echo 0 `blockdev --getsize /dev/mapper/vg1-lv1` multisnapshot /dev/mapper/
vg1-lv1 /dev/mapper/vg1-lv2 16 0 mikulas 0|dmsetup create ms
vg1-lv1, vg1-lv2, ms, if all of them can be resized dynamically?

thank you very much!