[dm-devel] shared snapshots

Jonathan Brassow jbrassow at redhat.com
Thu Feb 5 22:17:29 UTC 2009

On Feb 3, 2009, at 12:48 AM, FUJITA Tomonori wrote:

> But surely supporting the shared implementation(s) on the top of the
> existing snapshot code needs more refactoring. Jonathan, have you
> already started to work on it?

I have a couple pending patches that I haven't sent to the list yet.
I'm hoping to get back to exception store API patches in a week or
two.  In the mean time, the current exception store API patches are
ready for review.  The additions to facilitate shared exception stores
will go on top of that patch set.

brassow