[dm-devel] failover does not work with rdac device handler

Charlie Brady charlieb-dm-devel at budge.apana.org.au
Wed Jun 24 20:29:44 UTC 2009

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009, Mario Mech wrote:

> I need help with a similar or even the same issue as in the thread mentioned
> in the Subject
> (https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2008-October/msg00130.html).

I have the same issue occurring with a Sun StorageTek 2510 (iscsi
storage array whose details and multipath.conf configuration I provided
recently). AFAICS, the symptoms are identical.

It seems that it would be useful to be able to extend rdac_dev_list at
module load time (e.g. via options in modprobe.conf). Thoughts?

---
Charlie