[dm-devel] Problem Delay construction of multipath device

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:16:59 UTC 2010

It's going somewhat offtopic now... sorry to the list.
As you wrote that you recently updated the system to 5.4 (or at least
I understood this), it means you have a valid rhn subscription.
Tipically you have support (web and/or phone) support bound to this.
but they could be particular cases where you have not ability to open
tickets (for example for some kind of Academic licenses AFAIK)
You have to ask the person responsible with licenses/subscriptions in
your organization.

In general you have a login to access Red hat Network web site with a browser:
https://rhn.redhat.com
After login you select
"red hat customer center" box at the mid'left of the page
In the new page, inside the third column from the left, named
"Tickets", you select the link
"Open new tickets or manage existing"
and then it is self explanatory.

HIH,