[dm-devel] DM-CRYPT: Scale to multiple CPUs v3

Milan Broz mbroz at redhat.com
Sun Oct 10 16:41:46 UTC 2010

On 10/10/2010 06:22 PM, Mike Snitzer wrote:
> If you feel you shouldn't be doing any more to your split patches then
> I'll review all of this closer tomorrow.

I think there was small bugfix in my patchset (some missing free in error path)
and I change to use generic per-cpu IV struct (not ESSIV only) -
see patch already sent here https://www.redhat.com/archives/dm-devel/2010-July/msg00118.html

Others are just small code shuffle changes (which I know agk is doing to all patches;-)

I'll send patch on top of Andi's v3 if it helps something. (When back to my devel machine).

Milan