[dm-devel] mirrored device with thousand of mappingtableentries

Eli Malul eli.malul at kaminario.com
Mon Feb 28 16:25:09 UTC 2011

One way to achieve that is to create two linear mapped devices amd
mirror them and another two linear device to simulate the original
offsets. The last shall be mapped to the first two linear devices so the
client will continue to read and write the same offsets he was used to.

Seems a little bit complex configuration but it shall do the trick.
I will test its scalability and update of course.

BTW -
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_INTEGRITY is disabled.