[dm-devel] mirrored device with thousand of mappingtableentries

Martin K. Petersen martin.petersen at oracle.com
Mon Mar 7 20:22:33 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Snitzer <snitzer at redhat.com> writes:

Mike> So it seems we need to establish bi->sector_size during the final
Mike> stage of blk_integrity_register(), e.g. when a template is passed.
Mike> Not sure if you'd agree with that change in general but it'll work
Mike> for DM because the queue_limits are established before
Mike> dm_table_set_integrity() is set.

Let me contemplate a bit since I already have some changes brewing in
this area (T10 now permits protection information to be placed at
non-logical block size intervals).