[dm-devel] SUSE multipath-tools resync

Hannes Reinecke hare at suse.de
Thu May 5 07:37:54 UTC 2011

Hi Christophe,

I'm currently rebasing my multipath-tools git tree to the latest
upstream version and planning on sending out the missing patches.

However, I found that I should've done that far earlier; so far I've
accumulated about 40-odd patches and I'm only halfway through the
resulting diff :-(

How do you prefer those patches? Should I send them off in one bulk
or rather several smaller batches?

Most of them are totally unrelated, just various fixes here and
there. So it doesn't really matter in which order they'll be applied.
Only some patches are for infrastructure changes :-)

Cheers,

Hannes
hare at suse.de			      +49 911 74053 688