[dm-devel] Block regression since 3.1-rc3

Christophe Saout christophe at saout.de
Sun Oct 9 13:47:06 UTC 2011

Hello again,

> Also for the record: Jeff's patch causes other crashes on my machine
> (already posted), so while it might be fine from a technical point of
> view, it still has issues in its current form. Jeff is working on it.

I have to apologize.  Looks like I made a mistake the first time I tried
Jeff's patch.  Shaohua asked me to check again and this time the box
runs nicely.  I probably forgot something stupid like a modules_install.

The patch that Jeff posted is actually working.  Mea culpa.  Sorry for
the fuzz!

Thanks,
	Christophe