[dm-devel] RFC: dm-ssdcache

Hannes Reinecke hare at suse.de
Fri Mar 16 15:38:17 UTC 2012

Hi all,

to through some more confusion in an already heated debate, here is
the 'dm-ssdcache' module I recently wrote.
And held a talk about at LinuxCon Europe 2011 :-)

Upon request I'll be generating a proper patch ...

Not saying it's perfect, and surely doesn't have all the nifty
features bcache has, but it should serve as a 'minimal'
implementation. And probaly will start yet another discussion,
if nothing else.

So, comments etc are welcome.

Cheers,

Hannes