[dm-devel] dm-cache with zero hit rate

Amy Rupp amymoseleyrupp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 15:20:57 UTC 2013

Is it possible to use different input files (unique files, anyway) of the
same size, maybe even on different file systems if available?  The creation
of these could be scripted along with a dd - don't remove the file
immediately after the dd, though.  It might be even better if you could
issue multiple reads in parallel, though that will be hard to do if it's a
really small file.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 8:58 AM, Steinar H. Gunderson <sgunderson at bigfoot.com