[dm-devel] dm-multipath: Accept failed paths for multipath maps

John Utz John.Utz at wdc.com
Fri Jul 18 16:51:47 UTC 2014

Sorry Hannes;

My apologies.

I am guilty of hijacking the thread, tho i plead that it was inadvertent. :-P

indeed, ZAC/ZBC is orthagonal to multipath, no arguments there.

My response was directed to Mike's discourse on the available testing tools for device mapper and contained my ruminations about how to leverage those tools for the project that I am lucky enuf to be working on.