[dm-devel] kpartx fails 4k block partition *changed**

Ross Anderson rosander at dsotm.net
Thu Mar 13 15:00:45 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I apologize I've riposted a updated pastebin. The dm seemed to have
become confused with multiple luns being attached and detached before
this post. A soft reboot of the system re-mapped and produced much
different results. Now upon start up the 4k devices are not listed under
lsblk as DM but only as their raw paths. Multipath has created the
device without partition. I can manually execute kpartx and the dm parts
are added. So now I'm not sure if this is a multipath problem or udev
rules.

http://pastebin.com/Nnd4Ym4W

Thanks
Ross