[dm-devel] [LSF/MM ATTEND] discuss blk-mq related to DM-multipath and status of XCOPY

Martin K. Petersen martin.petersen at oracle.com
Tue Jan 6 23:52:45 UTC 2015

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Snitzer <snitzer at redhat.com> writes:

Mike> Another topic we need to come to terms with is the state of XCOPY
Mike> (whether the initial approach needs further work, etc) -- Mikulas
Mike> Patocka reworked aspects of Martin's initial approach but it
Mike> hasn't progressed upstream:

Yeah, I'd like to get that sorted out too. It got stuck on running out
of request flags and that requires some block layer surgery. I'll try to
get that piece done right away for 3.20 so we can get xcopy into 3.21.