[dm-devel] Getting mapped device namw

Gili B gilib123 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 12:04:26 UTC 2015

Thanks
My module is creating target similar to pool and thin from dm_thin.c.
if the user creates a pool named "Pool1", and now he wishes
to watch statistics/inside info regarding this pool,
I wanted to create a proc entry
/proc/my module name/pools/Pool1

for that I need the pool name which now it seems to me that I cannot find out.

I can ask the user to add another parameter during the pool creation, but seems
Like an overhead and I'll need to do some extra verefications etc.

Regards
-gili