[dm-devel] Getting mapped device namw

Gili B gilib123 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 7 06:22:54 UTC 2015

Thanks
I've looked at it and it loks like something that can assist us.
The general info mechanism we are working on requires more that just statistics though.
Regarding the statistics :
When I run dmsetup (centos 6.5)  on my device, it sais that my target doesnt support messages(ha because we
didn't implement any yet ) , from the description in the link you've sent, it sounds like any dm target inherits
this functionality.
Are there any methods I need to call, or do I need to re-implement this in my target?

Thanks
-gili