[dm-devel] Please submit specific discussion proposals for the File & Storage miniconf at LPC2015

Darrick J. Wong darrick.wong at oracle.com
Thu Jun 4 18:22:20 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

Well, we made it!  As of yesterday, the File & Storage systems microconf has
been approved for Plumbers!  If you're interested in attending, I highly
recommend that you register[0] immediately, as the earlybird deadline is
tomorrow, June 5th.

We have a solid list of discussion ideas on the wiki page[1], and three hours
in which to conduct those discussions!  If you are interested in leading one of
the three hourlong sessions, it is now time to submit[2] a specific proposal
for consideration.  People selected to be session leaders can have their
registrations changed to the speaker package even after registering.

Proposals needn't be strictly limited to the fourteen bullet points on the wiki
page.  I will try to have the three key discussions lined up by the end of the
month, so please send in proposals!

--Darrick

[0] https://www.regonline.com/register/login.aspx?eventID=1623891&MethodId=0&EventsessionId=
[1] http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2015:file_and_storage_systems