[dm-devel] Adding new resiliency type to LVM

Shehbaz Jaffer shehbazjaffer007 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 08:05:22 UTC 2015

Thanks. verbose mode exposed more parts of code in device mapper code
that I had to implement in order for my new target type "dyre" to get
identified.

My current problem is when there is an ioctl call, I am getting an
error with errno set to 22, which corresponds to "Invalid argument".

Could you please tell me where can I get the kernel part of the code
which handles the device mapper target? similar to "striped" target, I
think I need to add code there for my "dyre" target.

Thank you again for your help.
Regards,