[dm-devel] kernel BUG at drivers/md/persistent-data/dm-btree-remove.c:182!

Nikolay Borisov n.borisov at siteground.com
Tue Oct 20 07:35:51 UTC 2015

After reading the assembly again with a colleague
I can confirm that in my case the target is also set
to #MAX-1 and then I have full nodes so it's very
likely that I'm hitting the same problem that you
reported. I've also hit it twice now on the same
server in a 24 hour period. I will apply your patch
and see if this helps.

Mike, Joe

Could you take a look at Dennis' patches and
express some opinions on the issue?