[dm-devel] missing tdata in lvm thin pool after low free space

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Sat Oct 24 14:47:03 UTC 2015

Hi. I'm using 3.19.3 kernel with lvm 2.02.124.
I miss that i'm oversell disk space and yesterday dmesg says that i
don't have free space and pool goes to read only. Server rebooted and
i'm try to extend pv and vg, and activate thin pool, but now i get
errors :
device-mapper: table: 254:55: sdd too small for target:
start=937657345, len=6053888, dev_size=937703088

Also dmsetup table output does not contain tdata volume. Only tmeta.
What steps i can do to to recovery this?
Thanks!

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov at selfip.ru